Thursday 6 September 2012

Mystikal ~ Bullshit

One Motherfucking video that caught ma attention was Mystikal's "Bullshit." That's right, the motherfucker is back and this video was fucking pimp. It was funny and the song is actually good. I don't see why all music videos put the lyrics from their songs in the video like this one or why we don't have that shit in like everyday life, can you imagine? Like all the shit I say just comes up in words and then you say something and they come up as words as well. It would be pretty cool for a while but then the words would get in the way and shit and then it would cause chaos. That's a living hell. You've all probably stopped reading by now so I'll just show the video. Enjoy.
 
 



Good right? That's what I thought. That's a music video and that's how they do b. Honestly this song and video had some serious swag. People say that we changin' but I think it's the people around us that's changin'.



No comments:

Post a Comment