Saturday 8 September 2012

Wale ~ Sabotage Love (Feat. Lloyd)

Aight, it's ya boy Talmbout right here and I done got's another pimp video to help y'all with your swag out there. Make sure you set down and take notes when you watching and hearin' these pimp tunes yo. So this song and clip is from the boy Wale. Wale is that motherfucker that's like 2nd in charge in the Maybach Music group and he does a lot of shit with Rick Ross (I could be wrong, Wale could be number 3 and Meek could be number 2. I should know cos me and Meek go way back but I forgot.) but Wale is a pretty boss rapper. This song isn't different from his other work per say but it's unique from his other tracks that I've heard. He got a mean flow and to top it off the boy Lloyd is on the fucking hook which is also pretty pimp. This vid is pretty boss but don't be mistaken it's not one of the standard rap vids with; hoe doin', Ciroc wavin', pussy shakin' Gallardo drivin', crack snortin', white background havin' motherfuckers nahmean? (Those will come later) No this is a pretty pimp video that oozes that swag we crave. Let's Watch...
 
 

 
 
Pretty good right? Now go get that swag son. Go get whatever you want and don't stop until you have it, you know your boy got your back. Now take what you've learnt and don't look back. I believe in you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment